CEO, Partner, Attorney
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Civil Law
- Contract Law
- Real Estate Law
- Energy Law
- Human Rights
- Attorney at Law in Slovenia (2014)
- English, Croatian, Slovenian
Memberships and Commitments:
- Slovenian Bar Association (2008)
- Slovenian Bar Exam (2009)
- Professional Exam in Administrative Law (2008)
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law; Graduate studies – “cum laude” (1999-2006)
- Attorney at Law, Law firm Zaman and partners Ltd. (since 2014)
- Attorney at Law, Attorney Luka Divjak (2014)
- Attorney candidate, Attorney Luka Divjak (2009-2013)
- Judical Trainee, Higher Court in Ljubljana, Slovenia (2008-2009)
- Officer at the Ministry of Justice, Slovenia (2007, 2008)
- Assistant lawyer at the European Court of Human Rights (2007)
- Paralegal officer at Notary Office – Notary Nataša Erjavec, Ljubljana (2005-2006)
- Researcher at Amnesty International Slovenia - project Civilian Oversight of Police (2003-2004)
- The Effectiveness of Establishing Liability for the Death of the Patient (Učinkovitost ugotavljanja odgovornosti za smrt pacienta), Pravna praksa, No. 26/2007, p.25.
- Withdrawal of Consent for in Vitro Fertilization (Umik soglasja k zunajtelesni oploditvi), Pravna praksa, No. 22/2007, pp. 26-29.
- Child Care, Education and Contacts – Emphasized State Care Duty (Varstvo, vzgoja in stiki - poudarjena skrbnost države). Pravna praksa, No. 16-17/2007, pp. 29-30.
- Ineffective Response of the Court System to the Suspicious Death in the Hospital Care (Neučinkovit odziv sodnega sistema na sumljivo smrt v bolnišnični oskrbi), Pravna praksa, No. 15/2009 pp. 26-27.
- Monitoring of Police Custody Facilities (Monitoring policijskih prostorov za pridržanje), Amnesty International Slovenia, Ljubljana, September 2004.
- Oversight of the Police and Solving Complaints against its Work (Nadzor nad policijo in reševanje pritožb zoper njeno delo), Amnesty International Slovenia, Ljubljana, September 2004.