- Banking and Finance
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Contract Law
- Restructuring and Inslovency
- Real Estate Law
- Labor Law
- Attorney at Law in Slovenia (2014)
- English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian
Memberships and Commitments:
- Slovenian Bar Association (2008)
- Slovenian Bar Exam (2011)
- Professional Exam in Administrative Law (2010)
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law; Graduate studies – “cum laude” (2003-2008)
- Attorney at Law, Law firm Zaman and partners Ltd.(2014)
- Attorney candidate, Law firm Zaman Ltd. (2013-2014)
- Judical Trainee, Ljubljana Local Court, Slovenia (2011-2013)
- Attorney trainee, Attorney at Law Anka Kenda Oražem, Ljubljana (2010-2011)
- Notary trainee, Notary Nataša Erjavec, Ljubljana (2008-2010)
- The role of the notary public in probate proceedings, Undergraduate Thesis, Ljubljana law Faculty, September 2008.
- The offer for sale of agricultural land, Pravna praksa, No. 45, 30 September 2010, Pg. 15-16.
- Can the owner of the company, who is also the managing entity, after retirement is still performing managerial function, Pravna praksa, No. 38, 6 Oktober 2011, Pg. 8-10.
- More about the management of post-retirement - second, Pravna praksa, No. 41-42, 27 Oktober 2011, Pg. 20-21.
- Public auction in execution - instructions for use, Pravna praksa, No. 45 – 46, 19 November 2015, Pg. 8-9.
- Public auction in execution (XIV. Days of Civil and Commercial Law, Portorož, 2016)